Thursday, October 7, 2010

I love you....I love you not....

So wayyyyy to long since I've been on here! Life has gotten crazy and my "me time" seems to have vanished! I know where are my priorities!?! I'll keep this short and sweet, but I promise that I will try my damnest to write more over the long weekend!

I Love You...
  • Amazing fall days like today! So lovely out there...If I was in school it would be a day for skipping class for sure (but don't tell my mother...lol)! This growing up and having a job sucks some days!!!
  • Pumpkin spice tea at Tim Horton's...Its getting my through my day today! Thanks Jean!
  • My friends! It goes without saying, but really they rock my world!
  • Flights coming from Calgary carrying one of my favourite people!!!

I Love You Not...

  • Being sick!!! I have a cold and feel that I am dying! I know I'm a drama queen and that I may be exaggarating just a smidge, but I truly feel like crap! Noone ever tells you how hard it is being sick when you're a mom. Dads have it easy when they're sick!!! Moms get to look after themselves, the house, the laundry, the baby, the dad, etc!
  • Chaos! I've been sick all week so my house and life is in chaos right now and its driving me nuts! I can not wait to be done work today so that I can organize and tame the chaos...

No comments:

Post a Comment