Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Love You, I Love You Not...

So somehow the blog I was working on got lost somewhere in the vast land on the internet, so I am slacking off... And you get this instead!

I LOVE YOU...
  • Ontario strawberries...I seriously start counting down the first day of strawberries as soon as the snow starts melting! Today as I drove to the city, I drove past a half dozen signs for fresh-picked strawberries and every single one made me giddy! I can't wait to take Ayla out to pick some this weekend. I'm already anticipating eating berried straight off the plants while I fill my bucket. I can survive winters in Canada if I know it leads to strawberries! So keep your American and Mexican strawberries, because I plan on eating my body weight in Ontario strawberries!
  • Friends who hold you accountable! Thanks for talking me into running Tash! I need/needed it!
  • My sister...I got to spend the afternoon window shopping for fixtures for my upcoming bathroom reno with her and we had so much fun. Its nice to have the time for random, silly conversations and then time to talk about serious life problems. Our trips like this started as we got older and started to want to spend time together. We have the funniest stories, pictures and inside jokes from these days. Nobody else will ever understand it, but we do. One of my favourite pictures is of Tina and I at the Farmer's Market...She has hot pink hair and we're hugging Spiderman! Like I said...RANDOM!
  • Looking at paint chips:D

I LOVE YOU NOT...

  • Peeling sunburns! Gross I know, but I hate it soooo much!
  • Cucumbers in taco salad!
  • Working night shift
  • Sore muscles...Again thanks Tasha! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment